All deliveries will be processed within 7 business days. We will do our utmost for you to receive your order in the shortest possible time. Due to the nature of the online store, overselling may occur resulting in communication from our team. We will do our best to source your item within the shortest time or find an alternate product or apply a refund on the oversold item.
- On confirmation of payment of your order, we will begin the process of securely packaging your items for delivery.
- Frozen goods will be packaged in the appropriate cold storage packaging and will only leave our cold storage facility the moment our courier partner arrives.
- Once our courier partner has received the goods and scans the boxes containing the items at the delivery hub, you will then receive a notification indicating the time and date of your delivery. Please be available during these times, if no one is to receive the items during delivery then items will be returned back to the delivery hub.
- Items marked as frozen will be kept at our delivery partner’s refrigeration facilities until ready for pick-up by the assigned delivery van for your area.
- On receiving your order, please check and ensure all goods and packaging is in an acceptable condition before signing for it. Please follow our returns and refunds policy if goods are in a damaged state
You may track your order using the tracking number accompanying the email order receipt. This tracking number is to be used on the courier partner’s website. If you have not yet received a tracking number, please contact us and we will follow this up with our courier partner.
You may cancel your order, provided it had not yet been processed for packaging or picked up from our premises for shipping. Please contact us immediately if you’d like to cancel your order. A cancellation fee of R150.00 will be charged from your basket total and we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the remaining amount.
All items are handled with the utmost care and sanitized on a regular basis and prior to pick-up from our delivery partners.
As an extra precaution to help avoid the transmission of COVID-19 through surface contact, we frequently wash and sanitize all food products, contact surfaces and utensils.
Packaging is also handled with surgical gloves, with our employees maintaining Covid-19 protocols between one another, and wearing face masks and shields at all times.
- Your safety is our priority. Please be assured that we are taking every measure to ensure that your order reaches you in the safest and most hygienic way possible.
- Please indicate in the order notes if this is for a self-isolation order, so our drivers can be made aware of this.
- Use your own pen to sign for deliveries.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with an antibacterial hand wash after receiving your order or use hand sanitizer.
All cold storage items adhere to the safest cold-chain packaging standards to ensure that you receive our products with the highest and freshest quality. Every care is taken once your item is picked up from our premises with our delivery partner, and ensuring goods are kept at a good, stable and ideal temperature for delivery. On receiving your items, please ensure you store them immediately in your freezer.
We take deep care into the security of our website and that of our customers information. All payments occur on our trusted payment gateway provider PayFast. As a customer you are protected by the PCI compliance practices in place. PayFast is a trusted provided to other e-commerce platforms like Takealot.com and Superbalist.com. For more information on PayFast, please visit payfast.co.za
Unfortunately, no pickups from location can be accommodated at this time. When your postcode is unavailable for shipping, it is usually due to an address entered incorrectly or you may have added a product to your cart that is not supported for your region. Please see our shipping policy for more information. Keep a lookout on updates from our social pages and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get up-to-date specials we have on offer.
Please ensure that your postal code and province is entered in correctly. These fields are required for the calculation of your shipping costs.
If the error persists, then we in all likelihood do not support delivery to your area for the products in your cart. If you feel the error displayed is incorrect, please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.