Soya Chunks with Tomato Chutney
- 4 tbsp oil
- 6 Tomatoes chopped into small cubes
- Half tsp cumin seeds (jeera seeds)
- Half an onion chopped
- 3 green chillies
- 1 stem curry leaf
- Half tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- In a flat pot add 2 tbsp of oil on a medium heat.
- Add in garlic, cumin seeds, curry leaves, onions and green chillies.
- Fry until onions are slightly browned. Add chopped tomatoes and salt.
- Add half a cup of water and cook tomatoes for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- In a separate non-stick pan add 2 tbsp of oil on a medium heat.
- Add Greedy Vegan Soya Chunks and cook until chunks are cooked to a dry and slightly crispy consistency .
- Once done add to the chutney and garnish with coriander.