Soya Mince Curry with Potato
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera seeds)
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 1 stem curry leaf
- Half an onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped up into small cubes
- Half tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri masala
- 1 level tsp rough salt
- 3 potatoes chopped up in 4’s
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Coriander for garnish
- Add oil to a flat medium sized pot on a medium heat.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves, curry leaves and onions and fry until onions are slightly browned.
- Once onions are browned, add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, Kashmiri masala, and salt. Add half a cup of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once tomatoes are cooked add the potatoes and cook until soft.
- In a separate non-stick pan add 3 tbsp oil on a medium heat.
- Add Greedy Vegan Soya Mince and fry until it’s a dry and firm texture. Once done add to potato curry and mix. Garnish with coriander.